GBPRA Affiliate Clubs
The GBPRA is committed to increasing the amount of appropriate rimfire Precision Rifle (PR) venues, which is a key element in growing participation. It is also committed to encouraging participation of individuals at all levels and in all formats.
The bigger the pool of rimfire shooters and the more opportunities those shooters have to compete will only increase our standing on the world stage.
To aide us in the task we have created an affiliate club program. The aim is for affiliates to host events that will be counted towards a national leader board, driving rimfire competition across the UK at the lowest level.
We welcome all clubs, no matter your size or facilities there is always a way for your club to participate.
For more information please contact us using
- Any club may apply to join, if accepted, these Affiliate Members are required to pay a £50 (GBP) fee per annum.
- The GBPRA publishes NRL22 course of fire every month for our affiliates. They can run those as events in their own right, design their own course of fire or mix the NRL22 stages into a bigger match, we encourage the affiliates to be flexible to make the best possible experience for the shooters.
- Affiliate Members may send the scores from any event they run in for verification will then be added onto the leaderboard.
- Members of affiliate clubs are considered affiliate members of the GBPRA and as such may have any scores they shoot at matches entered into the rimfire national leaderboard.
- Any affiliate clubs may submit scores shot on NRL22 course of fires for the NRL22 UK leaderboard.
- Affiliate clubs may request the GBPRA to run training events and assistance in running events at their club, including with the use of GBPRA targetery.
- All Affiliate members are eligible for selection to the world championships.
- Affiliate members will be eligible to attend the GBPRA NRL22 yearly finale.